This is finals week for a lot of us and I just want to encourage you all to finish strong!
Here are some tips I try to apply at the end of the semester to keep myself from stressing the night before.
- Start studying ahead of time. If you have lengthy papers instead of an actual exam, prepare for that (hopefully you started already 😩)
- Review all notes! Either make flash cards or print out PowerPoints and highlight like crazy! This is for my test takers. Never underestimate the power of review. Although, time consuming it can make an impact on how your remember information of you don’t have a photogenic memory like Dr. Lexie Grey.
- Try to set aside a few hours daily to dedicate to studying and then take breaks, even food breaks. You need to recharge your brain
- Try emailing or meeting up with your professor for ALL the questions you have. It’s your last chance. You don’t understand a concept you better make sure it’s C L E A R to you. Be able to present that topic to your class. You need to know it like that! Don’t go in their office trying to find extra credit to turn that D to a B, it’s most likely a dub.
- Don’t worry. You’ve put in the work and you’ve done all you can so take it and own it.
Study hard, finish strong 💪🏽