In the blogging world, I would describe myself a style enthusiast, a makeup hoarder, steadfast christian, and an unpaid food critic and I figured I could just share all these things with you all right here, lol. I didn't realize it was my fear of "putting myself out there" that almost made me quit while I was ahead, but a dear friend of mine told me the only thing stopping me from launching this blog was me. It was such a wake up call that I decided to launch this on my 24th birthday (April 30th -don't forget it) marking a new year for growth in all aspects of my life. So feed into my creativity as I talk about my personal style, all things beauty, travels, faith, and food. This is just a taste of my life. ;)
10 Random Facts
- New Jersey, not pronounced Joisey, native
- B.S. Biology from the illustrious Hampton University (S/O to Black STEM)
- Active BEYhive member *sips Lemonade*
- Sushi is my fav food...I make sure my baked mac&cheese levels stay high doe
- Traveling is bae.
- Brunch? I already reserved a table.
- Festivals & concerts? Coins already set aside.
- I have the BEST support system ever.
- I almost talked myself out of making this blog, glad I didn't :)
- Jesus is the reason for every season fiveever.